IBEC sees the growing importance of the sciences and arts of cost engineering as part of the development of Brazil. For this reason, it takes a multi-disciplinary approach, accepting members with different professional backgrounds (engineers, architects, urbanists, agronomists, among others) who are involved in branches of cost engineering such as:
● Cost estimate of investments and operational developments;
● Business planning;
● Financial and economic feasibility of projects;
● Cost control in enterprises;
● Financial planning in enterprises;
● Enterprises Management;
● Develop cost engineering in Brazil;
● Develop standardized concepts and terminologies in Cost Engineering;
● Develop professional certification in cost engineering;
● Promote technical activities and research among members;
● Promote lectures, meetings, courses, seminars, and conferences.
Raise awareness and recognition of the cost engineering field in Brazil.
Ensure fair price for services provided, according to cost engineering practices.
Ethics, respect, transparency, social responsibility, sustainability.
For further information, visit www.ibec.org.br